Forums > General > Ooc Non Wow > Sw Old Republic Mmo > Dark Side guild

Dark Side guild

Topic List
11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Trilana

So a friend of mine and I started a Sith guild (Lied about the Cookies) and have enough people to deploy in. Feel free to join us on the dark side:

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/31371/lied-about-cookies

Once the game launches, I'll make sure to make a character on the Trivial server/Republic side as well.

AdministratorHigh CouncilOfficer
Honesty
High Council

Great! I'm sure I will do some dark side Alts to see their story. Although, after the beta weekend, my wife tells me I can't be a Sith. (Why, yes, I'll kill him to get into good graces with you. Oh, and by the way, who did you say your boss was again?)

It seems peculiar to me that with all the supposed black market stuff, there is no trade between the factions. If there isn't, then it doesn't matter what server we're on. If we want to be on the same server, then we should set the guilds as adversaries.

Trilana

Good idea. Best to have us on the same server regardless. I'm having our GM add Trivial as an adversary, however, with the server time zones different, we may not get placed together. Not sure if it was ever updated to a West Coast server or not.

Aeth
High Council

I've gone ahead and made us adversaries with Lied About the Cookies (and I'll be interested to give the Inquisitor a shot with some people I already know). In so doing, I've also updated the Trivial guild's timezone preference to PST, since that seems to be what the majority of folks will find easier.

Honesty
High Council

Very kind of you Aeth.  Now, all you have to do is move out west....join us!  We have cookies!

Xtrm

What server are you on Honesty?  I just got the game to try it out and might as well play the game with people i know.

Honesty
High Council

We're on The Harbinger server.  Trivial is the Republic side guild, Lied is the Empire side. 

High CouncilOfficer
eloris
Officer Emeritus

Lying about the cookies seems so..trivial.

Honesty
High Council

Oh, and since this came up I stickied the thread with who's who on the server.  Let me know who you play Xtrm and I'll add him to the list.

Xtrm

Toon name is Xtrm Gunslinger Smuggler

Honesty
High Council

I should be online later as Ahnesstee.  Have to do a Mother's Day dinner first.  )

Topic locked