Forums > General > Public Discussion > Anybody planning...

Anybody planning to play Classic?

Topic List
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
High CouncilOfficer
eloris
Officer Emeritus

I am definitely going to, but not sure exactly what I'm going to do.   One definite question is if we're going to create an "Echo of Trivial" guild somewhere.

Unless there are a bunch of Trivs who want to do that, I'll probably end up maining Horde...since that's one thing I never did during the original vanilla WoW.  Otherwise I can recreate one of my toons from back then.  

I doubt I'll ever raid, since I plan to not rush at all, and it will probably take at least 6 months to even hit 60.  Longer if I decide to do the other thing I never did in vanilla, and play on a PvP server.  

Would love to create a levelling group and chill in zones 5 levels higher than us, like H, Lierra and me briefly did back then, but as with BfA raiding there is no reliable time to do that...

AdministratorOfficer
Turin
Officer

I’m in!

High CouncilOfficer
eloris
Officer Emeritus

Guess that's a "not too many people", lol.

I'll still probably re-create Agerth and if we can agree on a server will create Trivial (or whatever anybody wants to call it) in case anyone wants to drop in.

Noticed we still have this in the archives :)  Good times. 

https://trivial-guild.com/archive/200603

I can't find my original "WE PWNED LUCI!!!!!" post though.  Guess we don't have QUITE everything lol.