Forums > General > Public Discussion > Classic WoW

Classic WoW

Topic List
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
High CouncilOfficer
jonhemlock
Officer Emeritus

Working with Myst to do some fun stuff, plan to hit Dead Mines, Stocks, Gnomer as much as we can, and everyone that doesn't suck will maybe help Jonhemlock get his Whirlwind Axe? We have tank, heals, and 1 dps. Looking for folks on Saturday around noon server. DPS or whatever. Come clear your quests, get some exp, make fun of Dork, it's all good.

Edited by: Anonymous on 02/06/2020 - 18:00 Reason: Topic autoclosed
High CouncilOfficer
jonhemlock
Officer Emeritus

Still looking at around noon server. We'll definitely blow-up DM and stocks, looks like we could get all the way through Gnomer. Might hit BFD or RFK. Might also make some progress on whirlwind weapon for any warriors that apply (*cough*Turin*cough*Slipp*cough*). The opportunity to berate Dorkina is still available.

AdministratorHigh CouncilOfficer
Honesty
High Council

Hadn't answered yet because my Saturdays are rather variable.  I should be able to be on tomorrow afternoon, but unlikely I can be there at noon (1 pm is much more likely).  I will help with any of my characters that are useful.  Though, I'm not any good at berating people.

AdministratorHigh CouncilOfficer
Honesty
High Council

For those interested, we made it through  Gnomregan (which I didn't go on) and Stockades/Scarlet Monastery (well, 3 of 4 wings, which I did).  As well as our first "raid"--killing the level 40 elites for the warrior whirlwind axe quest.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/D43nwZWy1GkvFt7P/

Logging for classic isn't quite as...robust as for retail.  It gets classes wrong, and the dungeon bosses are listed along with all the rest of the trash, but you can pick out the bosses in there.  Interesting seeing the healers with only 5-10% overhealing )

High CouncilOfficer
jonhemlock
Officer Emeritus

The Gnomeregan run was lots of fun. Nobody in the raid had any idea where to go (that place is a labyrinth). I think we each ran personal bests in the 15k. We had the entire dungeon train to us with no discernible reason on 4 occasions. I had seven quests for the place and i think we finished 3 of them. And it was still awesome.

[edit] also that log makes no sense whatsoever.

[2nd edit] also i can't wait to some more SM. That was insane fun at probably too low a level. Armoury here we come.

Topic locked