Forums > General > Public Discussion > Trivial Facebook...

Trivial Facebook page administration note - looking for information from Trivial

Topic List
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
DeveloperOfficer
Lierra
Officer

For what feels like the 20-dozenth time, I have today again rejected the user who generally calls himself/herself Iflamme - or an alternative much longer name that contains that term within it.  In the questions we ask of prospective Facebook page members, he/she does not give a name recognized by me as a Trivial member or associate, and she/he lists no known Trivialites as his contact.  Yet he/she persists - on a twice monthly basis, it seems, to request membership.  If I am making a mistake by refusing him/her and any of you Trivialites actually recognize this name, PLEASE let me know.  And let her/him know that he/she needs to write accurate answers to our questions.  

Otherwise I will continue to reject him.  After all, I feel some responsibility to maintain a reasonable level of privacy for Trivial's people.

Thank you for your attention.

---Lierra

Edited by: Anonymous on 02/15/2020 - 15:00 Reason: Topic autoclosed
Officer
Mighty Dorkina!
Officer Emeritus

For those that read this let's try to ask this question in Gchat at high pop times. Be thanks for dealing with it Lierra. I bet he is just confused and I hope not malicious.

Topic locked