Forums > General > Public Discussion > echoes of nylotha

echoes of nylotha

Topic List
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Des

ok, so i'm a bit confused, or not, and could use a little constructive feedback (aside from Cod saying "jeez, you suck at this game" lol)...

- on my druid, my necklace is level 74 (though my shaman has a level 75 neck! :( )
- - i have Crucible of Flame level 4 | Condensed Life Force level 2 | three other powers all level 1

- on my shaman, i cannot obtain (or have not been able to) any Echoes of Nylotha, she has Crucible of Flame leve 4 as well
- same with my dh, i cannot obtain (or have not been able to) any Echoes of Nylotha BUT i haven't quested with him much
- on my paladin, i have been able to obtain 100
- on my warlock, i have gotten 200

soooooo...

- for the pally & 'lock, they have not started the quest chain for the cloak, no problem, they can't even get to the chamber

- for the other two, have i basically fubared this because i'm playing so many chars, and my main, the druid, is level 4 in one but terribad in the others? i checked last night and MOTHER isn't offering me any option to purchse anything...but since i haven't gotten any, it's obvious i'm going about this wrong...

Des

AdministratorHigh CouncilOfficer
Honesty
High Council

It's an odd catch-up mechanism for sure.  Some of the essences have pretty long, tedious requirements to get them: high pvp ranks, high rep with factions, etc.  if you earned a Rank 3 with one character, your other characters will start getting echoes.  But the only thing they can buy is the specific Rank 3 essence for the alt.  (Well, they can get the ones for whatever spec they are.)

So, if you get condensed life force to 3 on your Druid, all of you other characters will start getting echoes and be able to buy that essence.  The items that Mother sells have kind of funny names, look up the list of which one gives which essence.

It was relatively easy for all our mains to get the essences from running the raids.  Now my alts are gaining echoes so that some day they can get those as well.  But Honesty will probably never see an echo.

That make any sense?

Des

clear as mud, thanks H

TL:DR - i need to raid more on my druid

Honesty
High Council

As long as it's good mud I guess. )

Honesty
High Council

They just made a change to this system, which won't really effect your character but might others.  The Condensed Life force essence (from Eternal Palace drops) is for your dps spec.  There were different essences for tanking and healing specs, which you had to earn by getting the same number of drops.  Now, once you get your Druid to rank 3 of Condensed he will start getting echoes drops, and can buy the tank or healing essences for that currency.

In "unrelated" news, apparently Ion Hazzitokas has been playing an alt recently.